Training Academy: DC:0-5 Two-Day
Thanks to generous funding from Allegany Franciscan Ministries, FAIMH is able to offer ZERO TO THREE's Official 2-Day DC:0-5 Training at no cost to providers in Miami-Dade County
FAIMH Membership Required
For advanced practitioners such as mental health clinicians, psychiatrists, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, and early intervention specialists whose work with infants, young children, and their families involves assessment, diagnosis, and case formulation.
Delivered by FAIMH Training Academy ZERO TO THREE Certified Trainers who are highly qualified with strong clinical skills and training experience.
- Changes from DC:0–3R to DC:0–5™
- Definitions of key concepts in infant and early childhood mental health as they relate to diagnostic formulation and approaches.
- A review of the multi-axial framework
- Approaches to infant and early childhood assessment and diagnosis (developmentally appropriate, relational and family-focused, contextually grounded, culturally competent, and strengths-based).
- A thorough review of:
- Axis I—Clinical Disorders
- Axis II—Relational Context
- Axis III—Physical Health Conditions and Considerations
- Axis IV—Psychosocial Stressors
- Axis V—Developmental Competence
- Understanding DC:0–5 in relation to other classifications such as ICD-10 and DSM-5
FAIMH Membership required.
No Cost for professionals in Miami-Dade County
$300 for professionals outside of Miami-Dade County
DC:0-5 Manual Required - Purchase yourself & bring to the training, or purchase directly from FAIMH using the ticket type "DC:0-5 Manual"
United Way of Miami-Dade
2nd Floor Main Stage
3250 SW 3rd Avenue
Parking is free in the United Way garage.
Beverages provided (coffee, tea, water). Lunch is on your own.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org