Training Academy: Official DC:0-5 Online
FAIMH Training Academy presents...
the Official DC:0-5 training offered online via Zoom. This is a perfect chance to learn about the DC:0-5 and how it use it in your practice, at a low registration rate, and from the comfort of your home or office (or home office)!
Zero to Three's Diagnostic Classification of Mental Health and Developmental Disorders of Infancy and Early Childhood (DC:0-5™) is the first developmentally based system for diagnosing mental health and developmental disorders in infants and toddlers.
This training is for advanced practitioners such as mental health clinicians, psychiatrists, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, and early intervention specialists whose work with infants, young children, and their families involves assessment, diagnosis, and case formulation.
Delivered by FAIMH Training Academy ZERO TO THREE Certified Trainers who are highly qualified with strong clinical skills and training experience.
- Definitions of key concepts in infant and early childhood mental health as they relate to diagnostic formulation and approaches.
- A review of the multi-axial framework
- Approaches to infant and early childhood assessment and diagnosis (developmentally appropriate, relational and family-focused, contextually grounded, culturally competent, and strengths-based).
- A thorough review of:
- Axis I—Clinical Disorders
- Axis II—Relational Context
- Axis III—Physical Health Conditions and Considerations
- Axis IV—Psychosocial Stressors
- Axis V—Developmental Competence
- Understanding DC:0–5 in relation to other classifications such as ICD-10 and DSM-5
This is a training over three consecutive days: Nov. 3rd-5th, 2020
Day 1: Tues. 11/3 from 1:00-4:00 PM live online
Day 2: Weds. 11/4 from 1:00-4:00 PM live online
Day 3: Thurs. 11/5 from 1:00-2:00 PM self-study, and 2:00-4:00 PM live online
CEUs for LCSW/LMHC/LMFTs $40
FAIMH Membership required - Not a FAIMH Member yet? Join and then register for this training.
DC:0-5 Manual Required - Please purchase on your own, with enough time that you have it for Day 1 of the training.
Trainer is Dr. Harleen Hutchinson, FAIMH Training Academy Expert Trainer, FAIMH Broward Chapter Chair, and CEO of The Journey Institute
Location is online via Zoom
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org