Training Academy: Official DC:0-5 Online
The Official DC:0-5 for Clinicians offered online via Zoom. This is a perfect chance to learn about the DC:0-5 and how it use it in your practice, from the comfort of your home or office (or home office)!
Zero to Three's Diagnostic Classification of Mental Health and Developmental Disorders of Infancy and Early Childhood (DC:0-5™) is the first developmentally based system for diagnosing mental health and developmental disorders in infants and toddlers.
Delivered by FAIMH Training Academy ZERO TO THREE Certified Trainers who are highly qualified with strong clinical skills and training experience.
- Definitions of key concepts in infant and early childhood mental health as they relate to diagnostic formulation and approaches.
- A review of the multi-axial framework
- Approaches to infant and early childhood assessment and diagnosis (developmentally appropriate, relational and family-focused, contextually grounded, culturally competent, and strengths-based).
- A brief review of:
- Axis I—Clinical Disorders
- Axis II—Relational Context
- Axis III—Physical Health Conditions and Considerations
- Axis IV—Psychosocial Stressors
- Axis V—Developmental Competence
- Understanding DC:0–5 in relation to other classifications such as ICD-10 and DSM-5
This is a 3-session series beginning on June 17, 2021.
Register for the full series here.
Policies: View our Training Academy Policy on attendance, payment, cancellation and more.
Questions? Email us